Package House (Class B)




Class B (Package Store) Permit:  This permit is issued to businesses consisting of at least 500 square feet of public habitable area that sell alcoholic beverages in factory sealed containers for transportation and consumption off the premises and where no person is allowed to tamper with or otherwise disrupt the manufacturer’s seal on or about the licensed premises.





  • Download Class B Application